Comfort Clad – Insulated Vinyl Siding
Comfort Clad provides additional insulation to your home to help keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Comfortable all year-around. No matter which profile you prefer, our insulated Comfort Clad vinyl siding better insulates your home by reducing thermal conductivity.
- Added impact resistance: resists dents and hail damage
- Does not require painting
- 5.0 Permeable rating allows the siding to breathe and not absorb moisture
- Reduces thermal conductivity
- Armor Coat™ finish inhibits color fading and provides outstanding weatherability*
- Meets or exceeds industry standards for ASTM D3679
- Meets VSI standards
- Limited-lifetime warranty
- Made In the U.S.A.
Panel lies snug against the wall reducing surface irregularities, providing a smooth, uninterrupted sightline.
Rigid EPS Insulation
Foam laminated to the panel, increases the rigidity and solid feel of each panel.
Foam contains Preventol®, providing additional termite protection.
Double Staggered Nail Hem
Wind resistance through a better engineered nail hem.
Locks each panel firmly to the panel below for superior integrity.
|02 White Birch
|11 Classic Sand
|17 Warm Sandalwood
|41 Soft Willow
|44 Harbor Stone
|46 Basket Beige
|49 Graphite Gray
|61 Artisan Clay
|81 Canyon Brown
|87 Heritage Red
|89 Hampton Blue
|90 Gray Flannel
|94 Mountain Pine
|96 Blue Ridge