Website Terms of Service
UPDATES AND GUIDELINES
MEMBER ACCOUNTS, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
Certain portions of the Site are available only to Registered Users, each of whom will receive a password and account designation upon completing our registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify Style Crest of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. Style Crest will not be liable for any loss or damage to you or anyone else arising from your failure to comply with this rule.
USE OF THE SITE
By registering as a Registered User, or by visiting, or otherwise using, the Site:
- You represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract, and are not a person barred from using the Site under the laws of the United States or any other applicable law;
- If you are using the Site on behalf of your employer, you represent that you are authorized to do so; and
- You agree that if you register, you will: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information as prompted by the Site’s registration form and (b) maintain and promptly update your registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
You agree to abide by the following rules for use of the Site.
- You may not use the Site in such a manner as to violate any applicable law.
- You may not use the Site or any hardware, software, or equipment of Style Crest for the purposes of destroying, disrupting or interrupting any software, hardware or any part of the Internet, with respect to Style Crest or any other party, including denial of service attacks, imposition of an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on infrastructure, or virus dissemination.
- You may not use any robot, spider or other automated device to monitor or copy the web pages of the Site or any information provided on the Site without the express written permission of Style Crest.
We use reasonable efforts to ensure that information we provide on the Site will be accurate, but we do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or quality of any material that is found on, in connection with, or posted to our Site. Further, Style Crest, although it may choose to do so, is under no obligation to record or retain any of the material on or associated with the Site, regardless of any requests to do so.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
The Site may contain links to other websites. Style Crest has no control over, and accepts no liability, obligation, or responsibility for, the contents or performance of other websites. Any such link does not constitute an endorsement of, or any representation regarding, the linked website, its content, its owner, its performance, or its owner’s products or services.
By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals (“Contributions”) to Style Crest through its suggestion or feedback web pages, via email, or otherwise, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) Style Crest is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) Style Crest shall be entitled to use or disclose (or not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) Style Crest may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; and (e) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Style Crest in connection with the Contributions under any circumstances.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION AND CONTENT INCLUDED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING, ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, STYLE CREST EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND THE ALL INFORMATION AND CONTENT INCLUDED ON THE SITE, AND, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING, WITH RESPECT TO ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE. STYLE CREST MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (a) THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (b) THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ERROR-FREE, OR FREE FROM VIRUSES, “TROJAN HORSES,” OR OTHER MALICIOUS CODE; (c) THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (d) THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WHICH COMPRISES THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. No information or advice obtained through the Site, or any other affirmation of Style Crest, by words or actions, shall constitute a warranty.
You use any material distributed, downloaded, or accessed from the Site at your own risk and discretion. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system, loss of data, or loss due to your downloading or reliance upon any such material. Style Crest assumes no responsibility, and will not be liable for, any damages to your computer equipment, software, or other property as a result of your downloading, viewing, or otherwise using the Site or any material found on the Site, or any other site to which the Site is linked, or any damages resulting from your reliance on materials posted on the Site.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, THOSE PROVISIONS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Style Crest, Inc.
2450 Enterprise Street
Fremont, Ohio 43420
© 2012 Style Crest, Inc.