HVAC Product Warranty Registration
At Style Crest®, we know an important part of your buying decision is product support. The following registration form allows you to register your HVAC equipment online, providing you added registration benefits and Style Crest a means to contact you.
Revolv® Homeowner Warranty
Click here to download the Homeowner HVAC Warranty
-see registration form at bottom of this page.
All Furnaces, Condensers and A-Coils come with a manufacturer’s limited warranty.
All Furnaces, Outdoor Condensers, A-Coils, and Packaged Units include a manufacturer’s limited product warranty to the original homeowner, valid within the contiguous US. ALL warranty claims are subject to review, and require proof of home purchase or proof of installation date.
Style Crest also offers an additional extended warranty for qualifying Air Conditioning and Heat Pump condenser models. The Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Condenser must be installed with the proper matching A-Coil unit. The pairing between condenser and coil must meet AHRI performance and matching requirements; both in specifications and by geography (according to Department of Energy guidelines). Unit must be registered within 60 days of installation to qualify for the extended warranty coverage.
Revolv® or MAYTAG® HVAC Product Registration
- Furnace Models beginning with: MG#, CMF, M5S, RG#, and RE9
- Outdoor Condenser Models beginning with: RSA, RSH, RS6, RS4, and RT4
- Indoor A-Coil Models beginning with: 18##, C8, C7
Extended Warranty Available on Qualifying Condensers
- Available on models beginning with: RSA, RSH, RS6, RS4, and RT4.
- MUST be registered within 60-Days of installation.
- Both Condenser and Indoor Coil (and Furnace model when applicable) must be a certified AHRI match.
- The system must be the appropriate efficiency for the installed region, per Department of Energy guidelines
If your registration qualifies for an extended warranty, you will receive a certificate via email.
Note: Please enter serial numbers using numbers and only UPPER CASE Letters.