HVAC Product Warranty Registration
At Style Crest®, we know an important part of your buying decision is product support. All Packaged Units, Furnaces, Outdoor Condensers, and Indoor Coils include a manufacturer’s limited product warranty to the original homeowner and are supported by our own internal Warranty Team.
- Style Crest does not accept coil only warranty registrations. Coils can only be registered with a properly matched condenser.
-see the registration form at bottom of this page to register your Revolv HVAC product online.
All warranty claims are subject to review and require proof of purchase for the manufactured home and/or equipment installation invoice.
HVAC Product Registration:
Revolv HVAC Product Registration
Use the following registration form to register:
- Furnace Model: MG#*, RG#*, CMF*, M5S*, VMA*, VMC*, RE9*, E7E*, & MB7*
- Outdoor Condenser Model: RSA*, RSH*, RS6*, RS4*, & RT4*
- Indoor Coil Model: 18##*, C8*, & C7*
- Packaged Unit Model: RP7*, RP94*, RQ7*, & RQ94*
Style Crest offers an extended Registered Limited Parts Warranty on Qualifying Revolv Split System Condensers and MG2* high-efficiency MH Furnaces, when properly registered:
- Parts-only coverage may be extended to 10-Years on Condensers only.
- Indoor Coil warranty coverage does not extend for any reason.
- A split system Outdoor Condenser must be installed with an Indoor Coil that is a rated match, found in the AHRI Certified Products Directory.
- A specific furnace/air handler model may also be an integral component of that split system AHRI rating.
- The split system must meet the minimum performance requirements for the installed (geographic) location, complying with Department of Energy (DOE) guidelines.
- Both the Outdoor Condenser and Indoor Coil must be registered together within 60-days of installation to qualify for extended coverage.
- Equipment must be purchased through authorized distributors and installed by a licensed HVAC contractor.
- Parts-only coverage may be extended to 5-Years (total) on Qualifying MG2* Furnaces only, sold after 7/1/2022.
Note: Please enter serial numbers using numbers and only UPPER CASE Letters.
SmartComfort™ HVAC Products (by Carrier®) Products must be registered through the International Comfort Products – website portal.
Email us if you are having any trouble with this registration process.