At Style Crest®, we know an important part of your buying decision is product support. The following registration form provides you a means to register your HVAC equipment and provides us the consumer information we need to reach you and determine the level of support necessary.
Revolv® 2017 Homeowner Warranty
Click here to download the Homeowner HVAC Warranty
-see registration form at bottom of this page.
- Gas: 1 year labor, 2 Years parts coverage
- Electric: 1 year labor, 2 Years parts coverage
- Oil: 1 year labor, 2 Years parts coverage
- Quick Connect: 1 year labor, 5 years parts coverage
- Sweat Fit: 30 days labor, 5 years parts coverage
Note: (10 years parts coverage available with registration within 60 days of installation)
1 year labor, 10 years parts coverage
All Furnaces, Condensers and A-Coils come with a manufacturer’s limited warranty.
Style Crest offers an additional extended warranty for qualifying Air Conditioning and Heat Pump condenser models. The Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Condenser must be installed with the proper matching A-Coil unit. The pairing between condenser and coil must meet AHRI performance and matching requirements; both in specifications and by geography (according to Department of Energy guidelines). Unit must be registered within 60 days of installation to qualify for the extended warranty coverage.
Revolv® or MAYTAG® HVAC Product Registration
- Furnace Models beginning with: RG, RE, RO
- Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Condenser Models beginning with: RS and RT
- Indoor A-Coil Models beginning with: C8, 18XX
Extended Warranty Available on Qualifying Condensers
- 10 Year Condenser Parts Warranty
Models: RS, RT, CCGD, CHGD, TCGD, THGD, TCJD, and CHJD
If your registration qualifies for an extended warranty, you will receive a certificate via email.
*ALL Warranties are subject to review and require proof of home purchase or proof of installation date.
NOTE: Open, complete and return
this file for VMA/VMC Series Gas
Thermopride® product registration.
All others, please complete the form below.